Aman Perdana Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What happen to main entrance?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mouse`

What happen to main entrance? Empty
PostSubject: What happen to main entrance?   What happen to main entrance? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:18 pm

Hi folks, anyone know what r they doing to the main entrance that is being block (they have a stack of square piles lying on the road). It has been months and I didnt see anything going ON. Also, the new road has to be re-surface again after opening for less than a month, parts of the new road seems to be bulging up here and there. Likely due to heavy vehicle that is constantly using the road that causes this. Should have erected a height barrier to prevent them from using the road. They use to have the red & white colour barrier to prevent heavy vehicle from passing through, however, they still manage to squeeze through beside it.
Back to top Go down
Mouse`

PostSubject: Re: What happen to main entrance?   What happen to main entrance? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:33 pm

sighhh.......I dun think anyone will be looking at this post or reply anyway. This forum seems to be inactive with minimum topic. Maybe i jusy "syok" sendiri. I think setia alam forum is more active, most likely due to their bigger population. Comparing ratio of posting/homosapien, it should be acceptable. anyway, I am staying in B6.........yeah, the one with the new fence erected that look like a giant tennis court rather than a gated community. hahahahha, just joking.........Its always better to have something than nothing. anyway, kudos for a good job done by the commitee members of B6
Back to top Go down
Mouse`

PostSubject: Re: What happen to main entrance?   What happen to main entrance? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:00 pm

-deleted-

Last edited by Mouse` on Tue May 29, 2012 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mouse`

PostSubject: Re: What happen to main entrance?   What happen to main entrance? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:00 pm

statistic after 2 years of this forum existance:

-Most users ever online was 4 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:28 am <-----record breaking news open champange to celebrate
-Total register users as of 29th May 2012 @ 3pm was 31 users <----- another record achievement of 2 years
-Users with most post is Badrul and myself (***clap clap clap***) withhhhhhhh 3 post total <---- just like getting No. 1 in class every year coz only 2 student total

Total estimated resident in Aman perdana is approximately 8,000 (i just tembak the figure), so its 0.3875% of registered users to total residents <----highest achievement yet again, will be nominated for grammy
Back to top Go down
malaysiaboleh

PostSubject: Re: What happen to main entrance?   What happen to main entrance? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:29 am

Mouse` wrote:
Hi folks, anyone know what r they doing to the main entrance that is being block (they have a stack of square piles lying on the road). It has been months and I didnt see anything going ON. Also, the new road has to be re-surface again after opening for less than a month, parts of the new road seems to be bulging up here and there. Likely due to heavy vehicle that is constantly using the road that causes this. Should have erected a height barrier to prevent them from using the road. They use to have the red & white colour barrier to prevent heavy vehicle from passing through, however, they still manage to squeeze through beside it.

Hi Mouse,

The bad road condition has drove some of the AP residents here gone mad. They have protested in front of the Aman Perdana office and get good coverage from the media. You can Google " Aman Perdana + NTV7" for the video clip from YouTube. That will put more pressure to Mah Sing to do a better road for us. I think the residents have the right to protest as this problem existed for many years and the developer has the responsibility to provide a safe road for the residents. It seems that the developer take their own sweet time to complete the new road. Just look at Setia Alam main road. Most of the road are laid with new tar since the opening of the Setia City Mall and they completed it in less than a week!
Back to top Go down
malaysiaboleh

PostSubject: Re: What happen to main entrance?   What happen to main entrance? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:52 am

Mouse` wrote:
sighhh.......I dun think anyone will be looking at this post or reply anyway. This forum seems to be inactive with minimum topic. Maybe i jusy "syok" sendiri. I think setia alam forum is more active, most likely due to their bigger population. Comparing ratio of posting/homosapien, it should be acceptable. anyway, I am staying in B6.........yeah, the one with the new fence erected that look like a giant tennis court rather than a gated community. hahahahha, just joking.........Its always better to have something than nothing. anyway, kudos for a good job done by the commitee members of B6

Hi Mouse,

That is quite common or biasa lah. We are living in a world where people are doing their own things rather than serving mankind. Man has become self centred. We are no longer living in the 60s or 70s where you have thing like Rukun Tetangga or where neighbours talk to each other ( Anyway I have nice neighbours) or people giving you way when you are driving. Therefore not many people will participate in this forum unless they really care for the communities. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mouse`

PostSubject: Re: What happen to main entrance?   What happen to main entrance? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:23 am

malaysia boleh malaysia bolehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happen to main entrance?   What happen to main entrance? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happen to main entrance?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aman Perdana Community Forum :: Member's Talk :: Member's Talk-
Jump to: